Operations Specialist and Investment Assistant
My role as an Operations Specialist and Investment Assistant affords me the opportunity to work directly with our wonderful clients.
I work at the direction of the Investment advisors to take care of any and all client needs. This includes opening new brokerage, IRA, 401K, and College Choice 529 accounts. I process movement of funds requests such as EFT’s, account journals, check requests, and IRA /529 contributions and distributions.
I quickly follow up with our clients after they meet with our investment advisors, and financial planners. I have detailed conversations to provide our next steps and to clarify our client’s needs. I pride myself on providing an excellent client experience.
Financial Services Experience
- Over 12 years in the financial services industry.
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Operations Specialist & Investment Assistant.
- American Funds, Shareholder Services Representative.
- Charles Schwab & Co, Licensed Financial Services Representative.
- Indiana University Purdue University- Indianapolis, Psychology.
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity.
- Volunteer with Conner-Prairie.
- Volunteer with Good Samaritan Network.