Operations Specialist and Investment Assistant
As an Operations Specialist and Investment Assistant, my priority is to help keep the proper paperwork and documentation in motion between our clients and custodians.
After meetings have taken place with clients, I will be in contact with them to provide the necessary forms or to gather additional information we may need to accomplish goals.
My curiosity and diligence allow me to focus on communication and ensure client needs are met. I strive to make each client I work with feel satisfied knowing that someone is anticipating the details that ensure a plan stays on course.
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Operations Specialist & Investment Assistant
- Main Event Merchandise Group, Customer Relationship Specialist /Program Manager
- Charles Schwab, Brokerage Service Representative
- F.C. Tucker Company, Inc., Realtor
- Bachelor of Arts, Art History, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Indiana Real Estate Institute, Real Estate courses
Check out more fun facts about Kristina:
Wire transactions can be a great way to move money from account to account quickly…but they can also come with their own set of headaches. We want the process to be as seamless as possible for you, so we’ve outlined several ways to jump-start your wire transaction and make the process easier.
Anyone who has worked with a realtor has a general idea of the basics of the job, but there’s much more to real estate than showing homes and brokering deals. It turns out realtors can provide many services to their clients that you might not be aware of. If you’re in the market to buy or sell, be sure to check out several ways your realtor can be working for you.
A question we are often asked by clients is: “Who should I make my check payable to – Bedel Financial, the custodian firm or me?” ...