Cassi M. Vanderpool
Director of Administration
As the Director of Administration, my focus is to ensure the daily office functions of Bedel Financial run smoothly to allow the team to focus on addressing client needs. Since joining the firm initially in 2003, I have always enjoyed getting to know our clients. As the primary contact for prospective clients, I continue to enjoy the opportunity to do so when speaking with individuals who are interested in learning more about Bedel Financial Consulting and how we work with our clients.
I also greatly enjoy my other responsibilities within the firm which include: managing the Administrative and Operations Teams, serving on the Bedel Leadership Team, and assisting with our new business development team.
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Director of Administration
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Client Relations Specialist
- Daou, Client Relations
- Advancing Women in Leadership, Butler University, 2016
- Bachelors of Science, Indiana University, Cum Laude, May 2007
- Board Member, Dress for Success of Indianapolis
- Board Member, Indianapolis Humane Society
- Board Member and Secretary, Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana
- Board Member and Secretary, Greenfield Historic Landmark
If you’ve heard about the Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary Standard Rule but are unsure how it will actually affect you, you’re not ...
Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Is that you? If your financial health is ailing, your New Year’s resolution should be to change your money-handling routine.