Cassi M. Vanderpool
Director of Administration and Chief Compliance Officer
As the Director of Administration, my focus is to ensure the daily office functions of Bedel Financial run smoothly to allow the team to focus on addressing client needs. Since joining the firm initially in 2003, I have always enjoyed getting to know our clients. As the primary contact for prospective clients, I continue to enjoy the opportunity to do so when speaking with individuals who are interested in learning more about Bedel Financial Consulting and how we work with our clients.
My other responsibilities include serving as the Chief Compliance Officer, managing the Administrative and Operations Teams, serving on the Bedel Leadership Team, and assisting with new business development.
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Director of Administration and Chief Compliance Officer
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Client Relations Specialist
- Daou, Client Relations
- Advancing Women in Leadership, Butler University, 2016
- Bachelors of Science, Indiana University, Cum Laude, May 2007
- Board Member and Secretary, Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana
- Board Member, Indianapolis Humane Society
- Board Member and Secretary, Greenfield Historic Landmark
Check out more fun facts about Cassi:
If you’ve heard about the Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary Standard Rule but are unsure how it will actually affect you, you’re not ...
Albert Einstein said “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Is that you? If your financial health is ailing, your New Year’s resolution should be to change your money-handling routine.