When BFC was founded, a key component of the company's culture was giving back to the community, and we continue that tradition today. We feel it's our responsibility to make our community a better place to live and work.
Our staff members are involved in a broad range of organizations throughout the community, including the following:
- Arthur Jordan Foundation
- Brebeuf Jesuit Alumni Board
- Brebeuf Jesuit Board of Trustees
- Butler University Board of Visitors
- Coburn Place
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana
- Goodwill Young Leaders Board
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy
- Hanover College
- Humane Society of Indianapolis
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana Landmarks
- Indianapolis Museum of Art (Newfields)
- Integrating Women Leaders
- The Gathering Executive Committee
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Weidner Foundation
- Women’s Fund Emeritus Board
Bedel Financial also supports many wonderful organizations throughout the community with event sponsorships and volunteerism:
- Heroes Foundation
- ALS Association of Indiana
- Women’s Fund
- Junior Achievement of Central Indiana
- Goodwill Industries
- Hanover College
- Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Joseph Maley Foundation
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Indiana Fever
- Dress for Success
- Domestic Violence Network
Check out what we’ve been up to in the community!
Bedel Financial Supports Dress for Success
With the help of Dress for Success programming and financial literacy classes, Tyeisha was able to find a fulfilling job as a Case Manager, working with vulnerable families in Central Indiana.
Bedel Financial shares the Dress for Success vision of empowering women to create change. We are proud to continue our sponsorship of Dress for Success, and we are proud of Tyeisha!
Bedel Employees Joined Indy DO Day Efforts!
In support of Indy Do Day, the staff of Bedel Financial Consulting dedicated their day on October 2nd to help Wheeler Mission. They spent the day sorting and organizing the distribution center and Thrift Store on S. Madison Ave. in downtown Indianapolis. As a group, Bedel Financial provided a combined number of 50 hours helping this worthy cause. Read More>>
Schedule a Consultation
We have helped our clients answer these questions and more. If you want a clear understanding of your financial future, and need help making changes to reach your goals, schedule a consultation and we can get started.