Austin Stagman, CIMA®
As a Portfolio Manager, I work to construct and maintain each client’s investment portfolio to ensure it is aligned with their specific short- and long-term financial goals. As a member of the Investment Committee, I regularly monitor investment vehicles and explore new investment opportunities.
Professional Investment Experience
- About eight years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience includes active trading for clients such as advanced options trading, high dollar trades, penny stocks, fixed income, etc.
- Servicing trade disputes and trade related issues.
- Having in depth conversations with clients to help them learn and understand the financial industry.
- Investment research and due diligence
- Portfolio construction and maintenance
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Portfolio Manager
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Investment Analyst
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Affluent Client Professional
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Investment Representative
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Transportation Sales Representative
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Economics, Hanover College
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
Check out more fun facts about Austin:
If you are in the market for a used vehicle, you should feel relieved that prices are starting to cool. It's also good news that Hurricane Ian should only slightly impact the market and for a short period.
Interest rates are on the rise! What does this mean for your money? Well, it could be good or bad news depending upon where you keep your cash holdings. We’ve outlined how rising interest rates could affect your loan rates, credit card rates, investment returns, and more. Read on to ensure you’re getting the most yield from your cash holdings while those rates continue to rise.
How things play out will depend on the future supply of existing and new homes for sale, the health of the mortgage market, and the consumer's financial well-being. If you are looking to sell your home, you might want to do so sooner rather than later.
If you are thinking of investing in one of these coins, it's probably safest to stay with one backed by a fiat currency or commodity. Unfortunately, the lack of regulation in this space means there is no way to know if a stablecoin is actually backed by anything.
The oil and gas market is a complex global market impacted by many factors. Unknown variables (both economic and political) are sure to play a role in pricing, and economists continuously debate their relative importance.
The rate at which the Federal Reserve has been purchasing assets is more than we have ever experienced. What signals does that send to investors, and how does the stock market react when the Fed buys or sells assets?
Used vehicle price increases are frustrating to consumers who need a vehicle now. However, remember the negotiating power you hold for those who already have a used vehicle to trade-in/sell.
Inflation is a complicated topic that economists have debated for centuries. While the Federal Reserve has indicated that it will begin to increase interest rates, if necessary, to combat high inflation, its ability to do so without negatively impacting the stock market is unclear.
The BItcoin hype is back, but it is important to keep in mind that most of the companies investing in Bitcoin are doing so in very small amounts.
You must do your research before investing in a hedge fund. You will want to be familiar with the investment strategy and understand the fee structure as well as their liquidation rules.
Investing will always be met with uncertainty, whether the Dow is 20,000 points, 30,000 points, or 40,000 points. It is rarely a smooth ride to that next milestone.
Apple (APPL) is one of the largest publicly traded companies and has a market cap that recently surpassed $2 trillion! So why are they splitting their stock, and how will it impact your portfolio?