Austin Stagman, CIMA®
As a Portfolio Manager, I work to construct and maintain each client’s investment portfolio to ensure it is aligned with their specific short- and long-term financial goals. As a member of the Investment Committee, I regularly monitor investment vehicles and explore new investment opportunities.
Professional Investment Experience
- About eight years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience includes active trading for clients such as advanced options trading, high dollar trades, penny stocks, fixed income, etc.
- Servicing trade disputes and trade related issues.
- Having in depth conversations with clients to help them learn and understand the financial industry.
- Investment research and due diligence
- Portfolio construction and maintenance
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Portfolio Manager
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Investment Analyst
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Affluent Client Professional
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Investment Representative
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Transportation Sales Representative
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Economics, Hanover College
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
Check out more fun facts about Austin:
It's important to note that a handful of Bitcoin ETFs were trading before the SEC's decision. However, those funds utilized Bitcoin futures contracts rather than Bitcoin itself.
Although everyone's financial situation is different, it's typically beneficial for an employee to participate in these programs—especially if you are optimistic about the future growth of your company.
Each company’s plan will differ from others. It’s important to talk with a financial advisor to help advise what the best option is, how much to contribute, and what investments you should use.
In an ideal world, the consumer steadily spends money with zero credit card debt and a healthy savings balance. However, we live in the real world. Given the circumstances, the U.S. consumer is still in relatively good shape.
Bitcoin is a very new investment, first introduced in 2009, so it may need more time to adapt. Gold has been around for thousands of years. Periods of high inflation will typically create volatility in markets.
If you are in the market for a used vehicle, you should feel relieved that prices are starting to cool. It's also good news that Hurricane Ian should only slightly impact the market and for a short period.
Interest rates are on the rise! What does this mean for your money? Well, it could be good or bad news depending upon where you keep your cash holdings. We’ve outlined how rising interest rates could affect your loan rates, credit card rates, investment returns, and more. Read on to ensure you’re getting the most yield from your cash holdings while those rates continue to rise.
How things play out will depend on the future supply of existing and new homes for sale, the health of the mortgage market, and the consumer's financial well-being. If you are looking to sell your home, you might want to do so sooner rather than later.
If you are thinking of investing in one of these coins, it's probably safest to stay with one backed by a fiat currency or commodity. Unfortunately, the lack of regulation in this space means there is no way to know if a stablecoin is actually backed by anything.
The oil and gas market is a complex global market impacted by many factors. Unknown variables (both economic and political) are sure to play a role in pricing, and economists continuously debate their relative importance.
The rate at which the Federal Reserve has been purchasing assets is more than we have ever experienced. What signals does that send to investors, and how does the stock market react when the Fed buys or sells assets?
Used vehicle price increases are frustrating to consumers who need a vehicle now. However, remember the negotiating power you hold for those who already have a used vehicle to trade-in/sell.