Austin Stagman, CIMA®
As a Portfolio Manager, I work to construct and maintain each client’s investment portfolio to ensure it is aligned with their specific short- and long-term financial goals. As a member of the Investment Committee, I regularly monitor investment vehicles and explore new investment opportunities.
Professional Investment Experience
- Over six years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience includes active trading for clients such as advanced options trading, high dollar trades, penny stocks, fixed income, etc.
- Servicing trade disputes and trade related issues.
- Having in depth conversations with clients to help them learn and understand the financial industry.
- Investment research and due diligence
- Portfolio construction and maintenance
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Portfolio Manager
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc., Investment Analyst
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Affluent Client Professional
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Investment Representative
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Transportation Sales Representative
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Economics, Hanover College
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
Check out more fun facts about Austin:
Used vehicle price increases are frustrating to consumers who need a vehicle now. However, remember the negotiating power you hold for those who already have a used vehicle to trade-in/sell.
Inflation is a complicated topic that economists have debated for centuries. While the Federal Reserve has indicated that it will begin to increase interest rates, if necessary, to combat high inflation, its ability to do so without negatively impacting the stock market is unclear.
The BItcoin hype is back, but it is important to keep in mind that most of the companies investing in Bitcoin are doing so in very small amounts.
You must do your research before investing in a hedge fund. You will want to be familiar with the investment strategy and understand the fee structure as well as their liquidation rules.
Investing will always be met with uncertainty, whether the Dow is 20,000 points, 30,000 points, or 40,000 points. It is rarely a smooth ride to that next milestone.
Apple (APPL) is one of the largest publicly traded companies and has a market cap that recently surpassed $2 trillion! So why are they splitting their stock, and how will it impact your portfolio?
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all aspects of the economy. But what impact has it had on the residential real estate market? Are fewer homes being sold? Are prices declining? Some of the results might surprise you.
As tax season nears, people of all ages have questions about IRAs. They may seem pretty straight-forward on the surface, but how much do you know about them? Let’s refresh your memory of IRA basics and explore some surprising facts.
Saving for retirement outside of a company-sponsored retirement plan—such as a 401(k)—might be easier than you think. But before you go and open a Roth IRA, there are some things that you will want to know.
Are you hearing chatter about an upcoming economic recession? Economists use a variety of economic data to formulate their opinions but they are often confusing and meaningless to everyone else. Here are some of the more common economic indicator data points and their significance.
Currency exchange rates around the globe are always fluctuating, including our U.S. dollar. Right now the U.S. dollar is “strong.” That’s a good thing for your wallet and the economy, right? Not necessarily. Economists can make a valid argument either way. Take a look at what determines the strength of a currency and the impact it can have.
Investing in a Health Savings Account (HSA) can be a great way to potentially achieve long-term tax-free growth on your money. If your company’s HSA has an investment component to it, it’s important to ensure that the investments you’re choosing match your risk tolerance. To find out more, read on.