Mathew J. Ryan, MBA, CFP®
Financial Planning Specialist
My role as Financial Planning Specialist is to provide support to the Financial Planning and Investment Management teams to ensure all of our clients’ goals and expectations are met through exceptional service. This is accomplished through the preparation of comprehensive financial plans, including, but not limited to estate plan assessment, tax strategies, and social security planning. I also strive to stay abreast of the ever changing financial landscape to ensure that Bedel Financial stays on the cutting edge of changing laws as they pertain to estate transfers, taxes, businesses, etc.
Personal Financial Planning Experience
- Over 5 years experience providing fee-only financial planning and investment management services to high net-worth individuals.
- These services include comprehensive plan preparation entailing estate planning strategies, business trend forecasting, cash flow and retirement planning as well as tax and insurance advice.
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc. Financial Planning Specialists
- Four Quadrants Advisory Companies. Financial Analyst/Planner
- Americans Funds [Capital Group Companies]. Senior Marketing Representative
Educational & Professional Designations
- Certified Financial Professional® certification
- Masters of Business Administration [MBA], Anderson University
- Bachelor of Arts, Finance Major, Anderson University